Our ScholarsIn 2006, the Noon Foundation undertook a survey of former scholars. This survey confirmed that many scholars have gone on to achieve interesting posts, or to continue their studies. This would certainly have pleased Vicky Noon, as it does the current trustees. Read more about the survey.
- Pakistan – the Oxbridge Connections: A talk by Professor Haroon Ahmed March 27, 2019
- Board of Trustees welcomes newest member July 15, 2018
- In conversation with Malala Yousafzai and Syed Babar Ali May 17, 2018
- Why Trump freezing aid for Pakistan is a bad idea January 12, 2018
- Universities to introduce course to counter extremism December 19, 2017