This trip was organized:
- to mark the 10th anniversary year of the election of the first Noon Scholar;
- to help publicise the work and achievements of the VNEF;
- to extend the outreach of the Foundation;
- to encourage applications to the Universities of Oxford and Cambridge;
- to remember Lady Vicki Noon, and Sir Firoz Khan.
At the time, we were keen to compile information of how our VNEF Scholars have fared since receiving their award. We reached out to past students to fill in a survey about their time since receiving a Noon Scholarship.