In News, Ameen Amjad Khan reports that academics, locally and overseas, are calling for a step-up in security at Pakistani universities after last Wednesday’s brutal terrorist attack on Bacha Khan University, which left at least 20 dead and many injured. Please read more here.
- Pakistan – the Oxbridge Connections: A talk by Professor Haroon Ahmed March 27, 2019
- Board of Trustees welcomes newest member July 15, 2018
- In conversation with Malala Yousafzai and Syed Babar Ali May 17, 2018
- Why Trump freezing aid for Pakistan is a bad idea January 12, 2018
- Universities to introduce course to counter extremism December 19, 2017